Jody M. Wolfe, Paralegal
Jody assists with all aspects of the firm’s practice including estate planning, trust and estate administration, and acquisition and sale transactions. Her focus includes the gathering and analysis of information with respect to estate planning and administration and transactions. Jody assists in the preparation of estate planning and administration documents, due diligence information and transaction-related matters.
- University of Wyoming, B.A.
- University of Wyoming College of Law, J.D.
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Section
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Northeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council
Honors and Civic Involvement
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- The Best Lawyers in America ®
- Campbell County Public Land Board (1995-2001)
- Chairman (1997-2001)
- Northeast Wyoming Community College District Advisory Board (Gillette College) (1985-2002)
- Wyoming State and Federal Courts